When you or a loved one begin to experience hearing loss it can be overwhelming. Who can you trust to provide accurate and honest information? Imagine if you could talk to an experienced healthcare professional who can show you exactly where to begin. Well, now you can!
Don’t miss out on a chance to hear from one of our six board-certified audiologists and discover how you can improve your hearing clarity and quality of life.
Unlike hearing aid stores, we teach you about:
- The relationship between aging, hearing loss and dementia
- Nerve deafness (partial or total hearing loss due to damage in the inner ear)
- Why some hearing aids whistle
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Range of hearing aid costs
Our board certified audiologists accept most major insurances and hearing benefits, including Medicare and Medicare Supplement plans.
Date: Thursday December 12, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Brownwood Care Center