If you are either eligible for or enrolled in Medicare, The Villages Health (TVH) Primary Care accepts the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- UnitedHealthcare® The Villages® MedicareComplete® (HMO) Plan 1
- UnitedHealthcare® The Villages® MedicareComplete® (HMO) Plan 2
- AARP® Medicare Complete Choice® (Regional PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage Dual Complete
- UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage PPO
Our primary care practice is limited to UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage for patients age 65+ who are Medicare eligible. This shift to Medicare Advantage for primary care was done to support our innovative care model designed to keep patients as healthy as possible and if they are sick, get them well faster. In numerous studies, Medicare Advantage consistently shows better patients outcomes.
Learn more about the benefits of TVH and Medicare Advantage plans.
The Villages Health accepts the following commercial insurance plans. For a complete list of plans, please call us at 352-674-1700.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Private Healthcare System/PHCS
- Tricare Standard